<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6008675467332222834?origin\x3dhttp://life-with-only-you-and-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
31 December 2008 ' 16:34



I HAV BEEN VERY BUSY LATELY..BEING SICK,GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS,FLOORBALL AND FAMILY..I'M SORRY FOR THAT lar kay but i bet most of us are bz too rite..hmm
today marks da last day of 2008 and that i've gone through the ups and downs and i'm still here standing upright looking far..i hope that my future will be a brighter one and not just difficulties(if u know what i've faced)..
YEAR 2008 have been a great year despite many challenges and obstacles that I've faced,still smiling no matter what.Got a new life in REPUBLIC POLY..juggling all studies,sports and work..made it through with the strong faith in me and wanting to go further..
relationship with FITRI was fine,good till something tat was so unexpected happen and unfortunately he......but nvm,hoping the best for you no matter what and life goes on..
"goodbye my lover,goodbye my friends"
LET US START ANEW WITH A GOOD INTENTION..TIS TIME ROUND IN 2009!
i have listed and thought through my wishes,my aims,goals,and my future life.I am a realistic person thus I knew what I want..dun be greedy.."one step at a time"
i hope it will get along better than my 2008 so that i can be happy for once..
an opening of the year should be good i guess with the plans lineup..
5,4,3,2,1..............HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Labels:








I am ME♥

hey there
this is KHADIJAH
currently studying in RP
biomedical science,RP floorball
turned legal on 100609
loves her bf!(if have) n sports!
wish if i could b wif my bf(if have) FOREVER

If I got the $$$
forget abt my past
i want to be smart
crumpler bag
more new clothings
limeted edition sneakers
unique stuffs
watches
perfume
cool specs
marry someone who deserve my love :)
skate
adidas stuffs
whatever that is cool!!i want



LET'S TALK IT OUT;




The PAST

Just there

HEAR IT

CREDITS
Designer: !capturedl-ove!