<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6008675467332222834?origin\x3dhttp://life-with-only-you-and-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
22 June 2009 ' 00:12

I'm really upset and disappointed still..with me and you..
I just dunno why must all this still happen..sigh..i just cannot accpt da fact that u called me a bitch for the first time..It is super duper sad..


weekends was super duper freaking god damn tiring laaa.....
saturday i work 12 hours..oh noo..its super duper long kay..n by night time,i was soo exhausted that i did not study..
den sunday was the day..the superhero day..half of da day was taken up by netball tournament,under the scorching sun..giving me sunburn nw..damn pain n hot la..bt despite the small number of players n last min trainings,WE DID IT.. WE FOUGHT HARD AND GO ALL THE WAY..WELL DONE FITYAN NETBALLERS..WE GOT 3RD..next up,i'm still playing for them futsal n badminton..hope that I can bring more glory to fityan ghufran..
guess wad..after the netball tournament,I had to continue working despite being late uh..and there i go making me more n more tiring and worked till 10..sigh..very dead by nw..no more energy..


hey hey..HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!! i love you...hmm..

Labels:








I am ME♥

hey there
this is KHADIJAH
currently studying in RP
biomedical science,RP floorball
turned legal on 100609
loves her bf!(if have) n sports!
wish if i could b wif my bf(if have) FOREVER

If I got the $$$
forget abt my past
i want to be smart
crumpler bag
more new clothings
limeted edition sneakers
unique stuffs
watches
perfume
cool specs
marry someone who deserve my love :)
skate
adidas stuffs
whatever that is cool!!i want



LET'S TALK IT OUT;




The PAST

Just there

HEAR IT

CREDITS
Designer: !capturedl-ove!