<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6008675467332222834?origin\x3dhttp://life-with-only-you-and-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
19 June 2009 ' 01:28

It's 1.40 am and I am still here pouring out my thoughts n feelings..


Firstly,I am still insecure of what is happening right nw??again i wanna noe the truth,y is tis happening??because you appear and go as an wen u like..so hu m i?..n who r u??hw r we related nw??I'm super duper sad(tears falling anytime always) n i noe u talk wen u feel like saying n go wen u like..without even answering all of my questions!!how m i suppose to knw??one word,HANGING!!!!...sigh..


Next,I really dun get it wads wrg wif me?is it just me or others??one after another..be it injuries,probs,floorball..arghh..pape la..tis is nt funny kay..i had enuf of troubles and challenges bt i knw i cnt dcide it..god knws best..currently,I am not in the right state of mind n physical..many things happen..MAYBE because taking care of myself is not enuf..I need somebody to be wif me,by my side always,someone who truly love me as who m i and take a resposibility...well..TIME WILL TELL..but till when?


Oh my,ustaz submit my name for badminton too without asking..wah...so total of 3 sports that I am playing in this year tournament..I'm totally tired la..i dun wanna play badminton..bt hw to tell??i dun hav a choice..


HOW CAN MY LIFE BE BETTER??? =(

Labels:








I am ME♥

hey there
this is KHADIJAH
currently studying in RP
biomedical science,RP floorball
turned legal on 100609
loves her bf!(if have) n sports!
wish if i could b wif my bf(if have) FOREVER

If I got the $$$
forget abt my past
i want to be smart
crumpler bag
more new clothings
limeted edition sneakers
unique stuffs
watches
perfume
cool specs
marry someone who deserve my love :)
skate
adidas stuffs
whatever that is cool!!i want



LET'S TALK IT OUT;




The PAST

Just there

HEAR IT

CREDITS
Designer: !capturedl-ove!