<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6008675467332222834?origin\x3dhttp://life-with-only-you-and-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
05 June 2009 ' 18:40

To be honest to myself, I am just being very sad..
I know I am leaving soon..and that my birthday gonna falls on one of the days while I'm away bt tts not the bigs deal..
Wad I care abt is the people here..the activities that I need to miss,my work that I have to put aside and like everything..If i have a choise to go or not to go,I would definitely choose not to..Well,hopefully I am safe and is at the best state of my well being while I am away and tat goes to "FITRI" and all my other frens..seriously i dunno y bt am really really sad here..
having the old thoughts of hoping that you would be happy wif her is still lingering in my mind..i just dunno y its very difficult to forget u..i told u many things,that i hav to lose u,forget u,get the past over n everything..bt it jus cnt..y mus tis drag on till long..who m i to u??nt anymore is it da same as the past..i wun make a diff in ur life..
last but not least,it might sound pathetic here but yess..i need to wish myself a happy advance birthday..and tt da only present i receive from last year(my one n only) was from "FITRI" even though it is understandable that we are more than friends and that we r in love..bt not anymore nw..hw sad cn tt b..nvm..that was kown to be my first gift from friend in my whole entire life..thanks..
TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!

Labels:








I am ME♥

hey there
this is KHADIJAH
currently studying in RP
biomedical science,RP floorball
turned legal on 100609
loves her bf!(if have) n sports!
wish if i could b wif my bf(if have) FOREVER

If I got the $$$
forget abt my past
i want to be smart
crumpler bag
more new clothings
limeted edition sneakers
unique stuffs
watches
perfume
cool specs
marry someone who deserve my love :)
skate
adidas stuffs
whatever that is cool!!i want



LET'S TALK IT OUT;




The PAST

Just there

HEAR IT

CREDITS
Designer: !capturedl-ove!