<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6008675467332222834?origin\x3dhttp://life-with-only-you-and-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
04 February 2010 ' 11:16


Things are hectic nowadays..I find that at times I am not appreciated by others

Its been 3 months and many things had happen;the bad and the good.I only want to remember the goods but not the bad.However it seems that I cant stop thinking over it.When I am sad,I tried holding my tears but the emotions is not strong enough to hold and so it burst out..There are times,I once burst out in class(super embarrasing),queit moments in the bus and more whenever i gg to sleep..My tears seem to be visible to others and that I tried many ways to cover it up but failed.Good times are memories and I'm lovin' it..




whenever I am free,you are away/bz

whenever I am bz,you are free

so then you started to b sad and its hard for me to explain

those free times i had for u,is because i sacrifice my things

it cnt be seen coz i dun wanna tell u

just because ......
ps i love u


Labels:








I am ME♥

hey there
this is KHADIJAH
currently studying in RP
biomedical science,RP floorball
turned legal on 100609
loves her bf!(if have) n sports!
wish if i could b wif my bf(if have) FOREVER

If I got the $$$
forget abt my past
i want to be smart
crumpler bag
more new clothings
limeted edition sneakers
unique stuffs
watches
perfume
cool specs
marry someone who deserve my love :)
skate
adidas stuffs
whatever that is cool!!i want



LET'S TALK IT OUT;




The PAST

Just there

HEAR IT

CREDITS
Designer: !capturedl-ove!